Thursday, October 18, 2007

it feels so good to be vared by others instead of your own family members
something happened this few days that make me fly to heaven
i feel so happy and touched to know there is someone out that miss me a bit
when ever i miss my friends i will sms them and and ask about their lives
there is things that is more than friends that freak me out
i am scared to be more than friends
i am not sure maybe what i have been through
i am even more afraid to be more than friends
there is nothing i can do about it
it is beyond my control
it is the fear
can i stop myself from falling
i wish i can do it
i want to stop myself from falling
i know it is hard but i have to stop myself from this before it will hurt if things does not work
am i stupid or what
i think i am not
but the rest of the world think that i am
i hope that someone can always save me from myself
now there is someone saving me from my lonesome
too bad i have to say know
the another thing that i am scared is to make a fool out of myself
i don't want to go through this kind of embarrassment
i don't like to be fool and i am not sure what shall i tell myself when i sober from the mistake i make
hope that the next time i fall in love i won't be fool,cheated,lie and what ever betray
all i want is tender love and care most off all someone for me to run to when ever i am upset