Thursday, October 4, 2007

fear

what happen if i wake up tomorrow and i lost my eye sight
this is something i fear for ages
am i able to survive those horrible days where i won't get to see the things i like to see
am i going to be strong to live through it
am i able to live like other blind people
am i strong enough to go through it

what if i die tomorrow
who is going to take care of my mom
will there be a funeral for me
what will my friends tell my mom
and
what is my mom tell my friends about me
will my friends tell my secret to her

why do i have all this kind of stuff in my brain
i wish i won't think of this kind of stuff
am i going to be a happier person without thinking about it

what if always pop up in my mind

what if i die alone
that would be the most upsetting thing to ever comes through my mind